RENTAL & PET QUALIFICATIONS, APPLICATION INFORMATION, RESIDENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
A rental application must be completed for all prospective occupants 18 years of age or older. The application fee is $50 per occupant 18 years of age or older. Application fees are non-refundable. All prospective occupants will be qualified on the following four (4) criteria; 1) Income/employment 2) Rental History 3) Credit and 4) Criminal history.
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
•All occupants 18 years of age or older must complete an application. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
• We will continue to consider applications on a home until there is an approved applicant who has paid the earnest money holding deposit.
APPROVAL IS BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
Gross monthly income must be at least three (3) times the amount of the monthly rent. All occupants’ income may be combined to meet this requirement. If employment income does not meet the criteria, documentation of other supplemental income must be provided. (For example: Bank statements, educational grants, offer letters, benefit letters, etc.) Documents can be uploaded through the application portal.
- RENTAL HISTORY
Rental/Residence history will be verified for each applicant. All residency situations will be considered, but some general minimal guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year verifiable rental history (Home ownership may qualify as rental history).
- No more than two (2) late rent payments in a 12-month period.
- No more than one (1) NSF rent payment in any 12-month period.
- No non-compliance issues that resulted in non-renewal of lease or eviction.
- No prior or pending evictions.
- CREDIT A credit report will be processed on each applicant. All credit situations will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Some general minimal guidelines include, but are not limited to the following:
- No credit history will be counted as good credit.
- No bankruptcies within the last six months or a pending bankruptcy.
- No rental collections history.
- No seriously delinquent, past due, or current collection accounts.
- More than three (3) charge-off/collections over $1,000 may require a guarantor or additional deposits.
- Medical, dental and student loans will not be considered.
- CRIMINAL BACKGROUND Applicants must meet our minimal criminal history criteria, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Applicants that are registered sex offenders will be denied.
- Applicants must have no felony convictions that are less than 10 years old which involve violent crimes against persons or property, including but not limited to murder, arson, kidnapping, assault, bomb related offenses, robbery or burglary, terrorism or involvement in the manufacturing or distribution of drugs in any manner. All other felony convictions must be more than five (5) years old.
- Conviction of any drug related offenses involving possession only, or alcohol related offenses, were no one was permanently injured or killed, must be at least two (2) years old.
- Successful completion of any felony sentence at least two (2) years ago and no new criminal activity for at least two (2) years before this application, is required.
- Applicant(s) with outstanding warrants or crime that is awaiting trial will not qualify.
Applicant(s) may request management to review additional information regarding a felony conviction or current arrest or warrant as part of their rental application. Applicant is permitted to submit information to management along with the application. Management will review that information on a case-by-case basis and the final decision will be at the Management’s discretion. If an Applicant fails to meet any of the above four (4) criteria (Employment & Income, Rental History, Credit and Criminal Background) he/she MAY be asked to pay additional security deposit up to, but not exceeding, 1.5 times the monthly rent and/or MAY be given the option of obtaining a guarantor (who also must meet the above criteria.
APPLICANTS WILL BE DENIED FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Prior or pending eviction.
- Outstanding Monies owed to an apartment community or landlord.
- Pending Chapter 7 Bankruptcy/Non-Discharged/Discharged less than 30 Days from Application.
- Pending Chapter 13/Non-Ordered Date less than 1 Year from Application.
- Not Meeting Criminal History Requirements as Described above.
- Falsifying information on application
If an applicant fails to meet any of the above four (4) criteria, he/she may be asked to pay an additional security deposit up to, but not exceeding 1 1/2 times the rent or given the option of obtaining a co-signer. If the applicant fails to meet two of the four criteria, the applicant will be required to pay full 1 1/2 times the rent.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HOUSING: Cadaci Realty does not and will not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, national origin, or sexual orientation.
A welcoming environment is important to all our residents with or without pets as well as assistive and service animals. To help ensure ALL our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, as part of the application process, we use a third-party screening service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile even if you do not have an animal. This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability. If you need accommodation in another way, please contact your housing provider.
Each individual property owner has the right to deny an applicant based upon the number, type, size, age, or breed of pet. Restricted Breeds include Pitbull’s, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Boxers, Doberman Pinschers, and Mastiffs.
- NO dogs under one year of age will be approved.
- Female cats must be spayed.
- NO MALE CATS
**Does not apply for Assistive Animals**
WE WILL CONTINUE TO CONSIDER APPLICATIONS ON A HOME UNTIL THERE IS AN APPROVED APPLICANT WHO HAS PAID THE EARNEST MONEY.
In addition to the rental application, applicants must provide a copy of a valid form of identification, proof of income, and rental or residency references. All applications will be considered and accepted until an application is approved and earnest money has been paid. Once an application is submitted, it may take up to 7 days to process the application and verify the information listed or provided. information listed or provided. In addition to this rental application
EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT:
Once an application is approved and the lease has been signed by all parties to the lease agreement, an earnest money deposit is required to hold the property until move in. Until the earnest money/holding deposit is paid, the property will continue to be marketed and applications received.
IN ADDITION TO THE APPLICATION FEES, THE EARNEST DEPOSIT BECOMES 100% NON-REFUNDABLE UPON RECEIPT. The earnest deposit will be applied towards the total required move in funds.
INITIAL MOVE-IN COSTS:
- First Month Rent + Rental Tax where applicable + $50 Resident Benefit Package Setup Fee
- First Month of Pet rent if applicable, per pet. Does Not apply to Assistive Animals.
- Security Deposit must be a minimum of an amount equal to the monthly rent but not greater than 1.5 X the monthly rent. (refundable)
- Cleaning deposit (refundable)
- Pet deposit, if applicable $300 per pet. (refundable) (Some Breed Restrictions Apply) – Does Not Apply to Assistive Animals
- Lease Preparation and Administration: $250 One-time charge
RECURRING MONTHLY CHARGES:
- Rent + Rental Tax (where applicable)
- Pet rent if applicable, per lease agreement. Does Not apply to Assistive Animals
- $50 Resident Benefit Package – (includes renters’ insurance, credit reporting, rewards program, and much more – (see below details)
RESIDENT BENEFIT PACKAGE:
- RENTERS INSURANCE: A policy that meets all lease requirements from an A-rated carrier (see below details and options)
- HVAC AIR FILTER DELIVERY: Air Filters are delivered to your door approximately every 60 days.
- MOVE-IN CONCIERGE: One call sets up utility, cable, and internet services – and helps you get the best promos and discounts codes available.
- RESIDENT REWARDS PROGRAM: Earn rewards for paying your rent on time.
- CREDIT REPORTING: We’ll report your timely payments to the credit bureau to boost credit.
- IDENTITY PROTECTION: $1M Identity Protection for all adult leaseholders.
- FREE ONLINE RESIDENT PORTAL: Conveniently pay rent using your FREE portal.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY HOTLINE: A dedicated hotline for maintenance emergencies
- 24/7 ONLINE MAINTENANCE REPORTING: Conveniently report maintenance issues online.
- HOME BUYING ASSISTANCE: When the time is right for you to buy your “forever home” you will have access to our preferred lender(s), home inspector(s), appraiser(s), title agency(s), and more. Should you decide to have Cadaci Realty represent you for your home purchase, Cadaci Realty will apply a $1,000 credit towards your closing costs.
- VETTED VENDOR NETWORK: Our preferred vendors and technicians are reputable, licensed, and insured. *In most cases, our preferred vendors and technicians are utilized to ensure quality workmanship and satisfaction.
- LATE FEE WAIVER, OR REDUCED FEE’S: We understand life happens! If requested, residents will receive a one-time late fee waiver in the amount up to $100.